Lilian Mary Cooksey
Female, b. 2 January 1901, d. 22 September 1903
Lilian Mary Cooksey, daughter of George Philip Cooksey, was born at 128 Lavender Road, Battersea, London, on 2 January 19011,2 was baptized on 28 January 1901 at St Peter, Battersea, London.13 She died on 22 September 1903 at 128 Lavender Road, Battersea, London, at age 2.4,5
- [S185] Ancestry.com. England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906 London (www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 13 March 2014). Original data: Register of baptisms at St Peter, Battersea, London Metropolitan Archives, 40 Northampton Road, London, reference p70/pet, Item 003/005. [LONPAR/B0018].
1901, January 28, born January 2nd 1901, Lilian Mary, d. of George and Selina Cooksey, 128 Lavender Road, painter.
- [S153] Ancestry.com. FreeBMD Birth Index, 1837-1915 England & Wales (www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 16 February 2014). Original data: England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes, London, England: General Register Office. GRO Index of births. [GROINDXB].
1901, Mar Q, Cooksey, Lilian Mary, Wandsworth, Volume 1d, Page 621.
- [S150] 1901 England Census (www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 24 November 2006), household of George W Cooksey (b 1851). Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1901, Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1901. Source Citation: Class: RG13; Piece: 453; Folio: 48; Page: 27. [C1901-0002].
London, Battersea, 128 Lavender Road;
George W Cooksey, Head, M, 46, Painter, Worker, London Clerkenwell;
Selina Cooksey, W, M, 40, Hants, Gosport;
Julia Cooksey, Daur, 13, London, Battersea;
George, Son, 11 London, Battersea;
Frederick, Son, 10, Battersea, London;
Albert, Son, 9, Battersea, London;
Thomas H, Son, 6, Battersea, London;
Philip, Son, 4, Battersea, London;
Ellen F, Daur, 1, Battersea, London;
Lilian F, Daur, 3 mths, Battersea, London.
Daughter Lilian is shown with a middle initial of 'F' but at birth she was recorded as Lilian Mary.
- [S152] Ancestry.com. FreeBMD Death Index, 1837-1915 England & Wales (www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 16 February 2014). Original data: England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes, London, England: General Register Office. GRO Index of deaths. [GROINDXD].
Cooksey, Lilian Mary, 2, Wandsworth, Volume 1d, Page 284.
- [S164] Correspondence from S. Jensen, Saltash, Cornwall, to A.R. Mead, dated 24 February 2014, A.R. Mead's records, Epsom, Surrey, reference COR92, relating to the Cooksey family, 1800 to date. [COR92].
"Lilian Mary Cooksey died on 22nd September 1903 ... Her death was registered as being at 128 Lavender Road ... of whooping cough, pneumonia and acute diarrhea ..."